O’Toole Transport is a family business, providing food & drink logistic solutions for our customers
across Ireland, The UK & Europe. We employ 180 people. We are now looking for a Workshop
Manager to join our team at our brand new depot in Dublin 15.
- Planning the workload of 6 engineers
- Ensure sufficient resources are available at all times
- Maintain the O ‘Toole fleet including services, breakdowns, and accident repairs to CVRT/MOT standard. This includes all vehicles from HGV to Vans.
- Ensure the workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete inspection documents, job sheets and timesheets to the highest standard.
- Maintain correct stock levels and to ensure the correct parts are available for each job.
- Deal with any workshop queries that may arise.
- Always promote health and safety within the workshop.
- Oversee the overall workshop, prioritising and controlling the workflow through the vehicle workshop.
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of legal compliance and standards of roadworthiness.
- Have a can-do attitude and have great problem solving skills to ensure we complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
- At O’Toole Transport we pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our customers, so it is important you have a positive and polite manner along with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Without our vehicles running safely on the road, we would be unable to deliver vital goods to our customers. Therefore, you will play a highly important role within the business to ensure our vehicles are kept running.
- This is an exciting and challenging role and you will need to be able to multitask, prioritise and communicate in a professional way. Due to the knowledge required to complete this role, the successful candidate must hold a formal qualification, City and Guilds level 3 in vehicle repairs or equivalent and you must have commercial vehicle experience with HGV vehicles and trailers. Although it is not essential, having a C+E Licence would be beneficial.
- Commutable from Louth, Meath, Monaghan, Cavan, Longford, Kildare, Wicklow.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous position with a local company who are known for their great working environment. On offer is the opportunity to work in a pivotal role where you will coordinate the entire Service department.
- In this role you will plan the workload to all service orders, coordinate the overall daily operations of the VMU (vehicle maintenance unit) whilst maintaining the professionalism of a team of 6 Engineers.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop in a role and become a key part of a growing team.
- Long term career with a stable market leader
- Company Pension
- Company Health Care Scheme
O’Toole Transport was established in 1996 and specialises in food & drink logistics solutions for our customers across Ireland, The UK & Europe. We provide a range of services including Time Critical, High Security and Refrigerated transport. Our Enterprising value encourages us to explore opportunities and react quickly. We have recently completed construction of a brand new logistics hub in Dublin 15.
Our Family values are very important to us and at the heart of our company and as we have grown, we have made sure that these remain in our core. O Toole Transport is rapidly growing and expanding, with no signs of us slowing down! The future is bright as we continue to invest in our business and our people.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +353 91 555604 for more information.
Closing Date: 21/08/20