At O’Toole Transport we are dedicated to the principles of sustainability, operating in a way that does not degrade or deplete the resources of tomorrow, the health of people, the planet and our company.
We continually work to integrate environmental considerations into our business decisions, striving to implement environmentally-friendly initiatives demonstrated by:
- Ensuring we use modern, energy efficient company vehicles of EURO 5 Standard or above
- Optimising our fleet management software to reduce carbon emissions and fuel consumption
- Providing appropriate training programmes for drivers to ensure best practice in driving style
- Utilising comprehensive recycling programmes (cardboard, paper, stretch wrap, refrigeration oil, fork lift batteries, printer cartridges)
- Reviewing all relevant Environmental Legislation to assist with safe procedures and systems
- Reducing our energy and water usage
- Decreasing waste by offering our customers POD’s and Invoices online.